The blueberry treats help with the improvement in fur and coat. Maddie enjoyed these blueberry treats and were one of her beauty secrets. The blueberries helped keep her free from yeast build up in her ears, folds, and other areas. Her tear stains even disappeared after eating several blueberry treats everyday.
All Natural Ingredients include: Coconut, Garbanzo Bean, Sorghum, Wheat, Pumpkin, Farm Fresh Eggs, Blueberry, baking soda, sea salt, and a blend of herbs like mint for digestion.
Made in small batches for quality in Washington State, U.S.A. made from. Locally sourced ingredients.
"Jackson had hot spots and consistently dry itchy skin, he was so uncomfortable. After just two weeks of these treats Jackson's skin began to soften and now a month later he is calm and no longer irritated by his skin issues." Sandy H.
Some fun facts about blueberries and why they are good for your dog (in moderation of course).
- reduce yeast
- have the highest amount of antioxidants of all foods
- protect heart from cholesterol damage
- Improve heart health
- improve blood pressure
- may prevent heart disease and heart strokes
- help fight diabetes
- help fight urinary tract inflections
- reduce oxidative stress and muscle damage
- improve memory and brain function